LIQUIDS 101 - SPECIALTY COFFEE KNOWLEDGE
Equip yourself with the skills and knowledge in grinding, brewing, preparing and serving exquisite coffee from various parts of the world.
10, 17 and 24 November 2018
*Dates are subject to change
3 consecutive Saturdays ; 10am - 4pm
WSQ Provide Specialty Coffee Service is a SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) accredited program upon completion of which, participants will receive a Statement of Attainment (SOA) in WSQ Provide Specialty Coffee Service.
The objectives of WSQ Provide Specialty Coffee Service are:
This programme provides an in-depth knowledge about coffee beans, their processing, brewing and preparation of specialty coffees. The students are provided with hands-on training in the preparation of specialty coffees and their service. Specialty coffees produced include espresso, cappuccino and latte to name a few.
|WSQ-Provide Specialty Coffee Service||Singaporeans (with WTS Funding)||Singaporeans (with MCES Funding)||Singaporeans/SPRs (SME-Sponsored)||
|Programme Fee||SGD 750.00||SGD 750.00||SGD 750.00||SGD 750.00||SGD 750.00|
|Application Fee (Non-refundable)||SGD 20.00||SGD 20.00||SGD 20.00||SGD 20.00||SGD 20.00|
|Total Fees Payable||SGD 770.00||SGD 770.00||SGD 770.00
||SGD 770.00||SGD 770.00|
|GST (7%)||SGD 53.90||SGD 53.90||SGD 53.90||SGD 53.90||SGD 53.90|
|SSG Funding||SGD (712.50)||SGD (500.00)||SGD (500.00)||SGD (340.00)||-|
|Net Fees Payable||SGD 111.40||SGD 323.90||SGD 323.90||SGD 483.90||SGD 823.90
SSG Programme Fee Funding
Enjoy up to 80% SSG programme fee funding for all Singaporeans and SPRs who are eligible for our WSQ Continuing Education Modular (CEM) programmes.
Enhanced Training Support for SMEs – up to 90% Programme Fee Funding
Eligible for SMEs that meet all of the following criteria:
Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy (MCES) Funding – up to 90% Programme Fee Funding
Eligible for Singaporeans aged 40 years old and above who are eligible for our WSQ Continuing Education Modular (CEM) programmes.
Workfare Training Support (WTS) Funding - 95% Programme Fee Funding
SkillsFuture Credit (SFC)
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their SGD500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the Training Exchange course directory.
1. Please ensure that all documents listed below are duly prepared:
|International Applicant||Singaporean/SPR Applicant|
|Copy of Passport and Work Pass (front and back)||Copy of NRIC (front & back)|
|Company letter (if you are sponsored by company, signature required)||Company letter (if you are sponsored by company, signature required)|
2. Click here to apply. Please allow approximately 10 minutes for the online application and ensure all documents are duly completed and submitted online. Any incomplete application will not be processed.
3. Application Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. Confirmation of seats is on a first come first serve basis with full payment received via online debit / credit. Alternatively, we accept NETs, local cheque for local applicants; bank drafts and telegraphic transfers for international applicants. The details are as follows:
Beneficiary: At-Sunrice GlobalChef Academy Pte Ltd
Bank: United Overseas Bank Limited
Branch: South Bridge Road
Bank code: 7375
Branch Code: 343
Account No: 934-342-2489
SWIFT Code: UOVBSGSG
4. For successful applicants, we will email a Confirmation of Acceptance before the commencement of the programme.
5. Please be advised that full payment of administration fee and programme fee has to be made before class commencement.
6. Training Quality and Outcomes Measurement Survey (TRAQOM) by SkillsFuture Singapore
SSG will conduct the two post-course evaluation surveys in the following manner: