SSG Programme Fee Funding
Enjoy up to 80% SSG programme fee funding for all Singaporeans and SPRs who are eligible for our WSQ Continuing Education Modular (CEM) programmes.
Enhanced Training Support for SMEs – up to 90% Programme Fee Funding
Eligible for SMEs that meet all of the following criteria:
- SME must be registered or incorporated in Singapore
- At least 30% local shareholding by Singaporeans or SPRs
- Employment size of not more than 200 (at group level) or with annual sales turnover (at group level) of not more than $100 million
- Trainees must be hired in accordance with the Employment Act and fully sponsored by their employers for the course
- Trainees must be Singaporeans or SPRs
Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy (MCES) Funding – up to 90% Programme Fee Funding
Eligible for Singaporeans aged 40 years old and above who are eligible for our WSQ Continuing Education Modular (CEM) programmes.
Workfare Training Support (WTS) Funding - 95% Programme Fee Funding
- Singaporeans who are eligible for our WSQ Continuing Education Modular (CEM) programmes;
- Aged 35 years old and above;
- Earn a monthly income of not more than S$2,000.
SkillsFuture Credit (SFC)
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their SGD500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the Training Exchange course directory.