1. Please ensure that all documents listed below are duly prepared:
|Copy of Passport
||Copy of NRIC (front & back)
|Education certificate/s with transcript/s and translation (if not in English)
||Education certificate/s with transcript/s and translation (if not in English)
|Letter/s of recommendation / testimonial (signature required)
Letter/s of recommendation / testimonial (signature required)
|Resume / Curriculum Vitae (please click here for the template)
||Resume / Curriculum Vitae (please click here for the template)
|Documents to prove work experience
|| Documents to prove work experience
2. Click here to apply. Please allow approximately 10 minutes for the online application and ensure all documents are duly completed and submitted online. Any incomplete application will not be processed.
3. Application Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. Pay online by credit/debit card for the Application Fee only. Alternatively, we accept NETs, local cheque for local applicants; bank drafts and telegraphic transfers for international applicants. The details are as follows:
Beneficiary: At-Sunrice GlobalChef Academy Pte Ltd
Bank: United Overseas Bank Limited
Branch: South Bridge Road
Bank code: 7375
Branch Code: 343
Account No: 934-342-2489
SWIFT Code: UOVBSGSG
4. Successful applicants will be invited to a briefing and signing of the original copy of the Advisory Note and Letter of Acceptance (LOA) in the Academy.
5. Training Quality and Outcomes Measurement Survey (TRAQOM) by SkillsFuture Singapore
SSG will conduct the two post-course evaluation surveys in the following manner:
- The Quality Survey will be conducted after the course end date through an electronic survey. The survey will be emailed to the trainee through SSG’s central survey system.
- The Outcomes Survey will be administered once a year through a contracted vendor. The survey will be sent to shortlisted trainees who have completed their full qualification course(s) or CU(s).
- Trainee is to provide your personal email and phone number for SSG to conduct the surveys.
- All corporate companies registering their staff for training are to avoid using centralized corporate email and have to use their staff email and phone number for SSG to conduct the surveys.