Enter the professional world of wine and learn the systematic way to taste, describe, evaluate and recommend wines in marketable ways. Gain the skills and knowledge on providing wine service, as well as wine and food pairing.
It is a comprehensive foundation course to the professional world of wine. It introduces the learner to a systematic way to taste, describe, evaluate and recommend wines in marketable ways. Participants will receive a Statement of Attainment (SOA) in WSQ Study and Serve Wine upon programme completion.
The objectives of the programme are as follow:
6 Consecutive Saturdays ; 2:30pm - 5:30pm
Programme Intake Dates*
3 March 2018, SAFRA Punggol Culinary Experience Studio
10 March 2018, SAFRA Punggol Culinary Experience Studio
17 March 2018, SAFRA Punggol Culinary Experience Studio
24 March 2018, SAFRA Punggol Culinary Experience Studio
31 March 2018, *NO CLASS (Public Holiday)
7 April 2018, SAFRA Punggol Culinary Experience Studio
14 April 2018, At-Sunrice GlobalChef Academy (Last Class)
*Dates are subject to change.
1st to 5th class - SAFRA Punggol
6th class (Last Class) - At-Sunrice GlobalChef Academy
|Liquids 101 - Discover the World of Wine||Singaporeans/PRs (With WTS Funding)||Singaporeans/PRs (With SSG Funding)||International Students|
|Programme Fee||SGD 750.00||SGD 750.00||SGD 750.00|
|SSG Funding||SGD 675.00||SGD 675.00||
|Net Programme Fee||SGD 75.00||SGD 75.00||SGD 750.00|
|Application Fee (Non-refundable)||SGD 20.00||SGD 20.00||SGD 20.00|
|Total Fees Payable||SGD 95.00||SGD 95.00||SGD 770.00|
|GST (7%)||SGD 6.65||SGD 6.65||SGD 53.90|
|Mid Career Enhanced Subisidy||-||-||-|
|WTS Funding||SGD 37.50||-||-|
|Net Fees Payable||SGD 64.15||SGD 101.65||823.90|
SSG Programme Fee Funding
Enjoy up to 90% SSG programme fee funding for all Singaporeans and SPRs who are eligible for our Continuing Education Module (CEM) programmes.
Workfare Training Support (WTS) Scheme –95% Programme Fee Funding from WTS Scheme
To find out more about the additional funding for Singaporeans, please click here.
What is SkillsFuture?
SkillsFuture is a national movement to provide Singaporeans with the opportunities to develop their fullest potential throughout life, regardless of their starting points. Through this movement, the skills, passion and contributions of every individual will drive Singapore's next phase of development towards an advanced economy and inclusive society.
Who is it for?
For more information on SkillsFuture Credit, click here.
1. Please ensure that all documents listed below are duly prepared:
|International Applicant||Singaporean/SPR Applicant|
|Copy of Passport and Work Pass (front and back)||Copy of NRIC (front & back)|
|Company letter (if you are sponsored by company, signature required)||Company letter (if you are sponsored by company, signature required)|
2. Click here to apply. Please allow approximately 10 minutes for the online application and ensure all documents are duly completed and submitted online. Any incomplete application will not be processed.
3. Application Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. Confirmation of seats is on a first come first serve basis with full payment received via online debit / credit. Alternatively, we accept NETs, local cheque and cash for local applicants; bank drafts and telegraphic transfers for international applicants. The details are as follows:
Beneficiary: At-Sunrice GlobalChef Academy Pte Ltd
Bank: DBS Bank Ltd
Bank code: 7171
Branch code: 003
Account no: 003-925247-1
SWIFT code: DBSSSGSG
4. For successful applicants, we will email a Confirmation of Acceptance before the commencement of the programme.
5. Please be advised that full payment of administration fee and programme fee has to be made before class commencement.