Equip yourself with the skills and knowledge in grinding, brewing, preparing and serving exquisite coffee from various parts of the world.
WSQ Provide Specialty Coffee Service is a Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA) accredited program upon completion of which, participants will receive a Statement of Attainment (SOA) in WSQ Provide Specialty Coffee Service.
The objectives of WSQ Provide Specialty Coffee Service are:
11 Mar to 29 Apr 2017 TBA
*Dates are subject to change.
|Liquids 101 - Specialty Coffee Service||Singaporeans/PRs (With WTS Funding)||Singaporeans/PRs (With SSG Funding)||International Students|
|Programme Fee||SGD 750.00||SGD 750.00||SGD 750.00|
|SSG Funding||SGD 675.00||SGD 675.00||-|
|Net Programme Fee||SGD 75.00||SGD 75.00||SGD 750.00|
|Application Fee (Non-refundable)||SGD 20.00||SGD 20.00||SGD 20.00|
|Total Fees Payable||SGD 95.00||SGD 95.00||SGD 770.00|
|GST (7%)||SGD 6.65||SGD 6.65||SGD 53.90|
|Mid Career Enhanced Subisidy||-||-||-|
|WTS Funding||SGD 37.50||-||-|
|Net Fees Payable||SGD 64.15||SGD 101.65||SGD 823.90|
SSG Programme Fee Funding
Enjoy up to 90% SSG programme fee funding for all Singaporeans and SPRs who are eligible for our Continuing Education Module (CEM) programmes.
Workfare Training Support (WTS) Scheme –95% Programme Fee Funding from WTS Scheme
To find out more about the additional funding for Singaporeans, please click here.
What is SkillsFuture?
SkillsFuture is a national movement to provide Singaporeans with the opportunities to develop their fullest potential throughout life, regardless of their starting points. Through this movement, the skills, passion and contributions of every individual will drive Singapore's next phase of development towards an advanced economy and inclusive society.
Who is it for?
For more information on SkillsFuture Credit, click here.
1. Please ensure that all documents listed below are duly prepared:
|International Applicant||Singaporean/SPR Applicant|
|Copy of Passport and Work Pass (front and back)||Copy of NRIC (front & back)|
|Company letter (if you are sponsored by company, signature required)||Company letter (if you are sponsored by company, signature required)|
2. Click here to apply. Please allow approximately 10 minutes for the online application and ensure all documents are duly completed and submitted online. Any incomplete application will not be processed.
3. Application Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. Confirmation of seats is on a first come first serve basis with full payment received via online debit / credit. Alternatively, we accept NETs, local cheque and cash for local applicants; bank drafts and telegraphic transfers for international applicants. The details are as follows:
Beneficiary: At-Sunrice GlobalChef Academy Pte Ltd
Bank: DBS Bank Ltd
Bank code: 7171
Branch code: 003
Account no: 003-925247-1
SWIFT code: DBSSSGSG
4. For successful applicants, we will email a Confirmation of Acceptance before the commencement of the programme.
5. Please be advised that full payment of administration fee and programme fee has to be made before class commencement.